~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, July 10, 2006

Little Rs Birthday

Good morning.
The party was somewhat of a success. The rain held off, we didn't have to use plan B, which was a relief. Only about half of the invited guests showed up, which is disappointing but to be expected I think. The kids all had a great time, thats the main thing. Its too bad there was the black cloud of my husbands family looming over Hubby and I, we were kind of in a stunned daze most of the day. Little R received many lovely gifts. I would like to thank everyone, she loved everything. She also enjoyed seeing some of her friends she hasn't seen in a while. Every year we try to do something different. This was probably the last year for an actual birthday party.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home