~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What A Good Boy


He was such a good boy last night, it was unreal. Hubby had him outside on a leash throughout the whole evening, and he just sat there, at Hubby's feet, motionless, watching. I can't even begin to imagine what he must have been thinking. We figured staying outside and keeping him with us, would be much better than having him barking every time someone knocked on the door. He tried to shake his costume off at first, and I would just straighten out his hat, so eventually he gave up and forgot about it.
I resized the flashless shots of our Jack-o-Lanterns...





I saw my first Christmas commercial on TV a couple of days ago. I suppose now that Halloween is over with, they can start in earnest. What is it, like 55 shopping days away?

Have a fabulous first of November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home