~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Too Much Grass

Well I was cutting the grass yesterday and I was doing it in sections. I'd do a section then take a break, then do another section and so on. It was just too dam hot. Finally I said screw this I'm waiting for the sun to go down a bit. Well I ended up laying down for a nap with Mr. Man and we didn't wake up until almost 8 p.m. After a little dinner I went back out. It was getting dark but I could still see enough. Then I ran out of gas. Well it wasn't light enough to put the gas in so I just left it, figuring I'll finish it in the morning before it gets too hot. Well didn't it rain all day today. So the back lawn looks ridiculous, half mowed.
I am more and more seriously thinking about moving. To a place with a smaller yard. Its not like we really use the yard for anything. I guess we envisioned having big biker bashes and whatnot, but we haven't. We have no use for all this yard. It is such a chore keeping it mowed. What a pain. It kinda sucks having all this space and no family or anyone who comes to visit. Things just haven't worked out the way we thought they might. We really have no need for all this space. So I think I'd like to move back to a smaller place. With a smaller yard. It isn't going to get easier. With getting older it will get harder. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mopsa said...

How about getting a sheep? Or a few geese?

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home