~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Awwwwww....I Love You Too


My Hubby loves me. He brought me flowers today. For no reason, out of the blue. The ground is covered in snow. The roads are icy. He may take a snow day tomorrow.
I had a little nap this afternoon and was awakened just before Hubby got home from work, by sirens. Around here sirens are quite rare. When we lived in the city we heard them so often its not something that would wake me up. Even me the lightest sleeper I know. But here, I woke up thinking "what the hell was that?" Then he came in and told me how icy the roads are and we turned on the scanner to listen in on the action.
And he brought me flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home