~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jovial? Wrong!

My horoscope for today said something about being jovial. Ha! Hardly. I'm losing it. There I was loading the dishwasher when Hubby says "Do me a favour? Don't run that because I need to have a shower." Ok, fine. So I carry on loading it and wanting to rinse stuff but not because Hubby is in the shower. I come downstairs and what do I see? Hubby is not in the shower! Hubby is sitting at the computer! Grrrrrr. So then a dramatic dialogue ensued, like, get in the fucking shower then, in a minute, well then I'm doing the dishes, no I need to take a shower, then take a fucking shower, and on it went.
Jovial my ass.
Someone posted on the Freecycle site they were looking for something. Ok cool I have that, you can have it. I'm thinking "Bingo, getting rid of more crap, yay!" I email them, I have that and you can have it. They email me back wanting to meet up in town. No problem. We try and try to make the arrangements for meeting up. The whole thing has turned into this big ordeal where we're supposed to rearrange our life to meet up with this person. I sent an email this morning saying come pick it up at your convenience. I mean, that's how it should be in the first place. Whoever wants the stuff picks it up, there is no delivery service involved. This is the first time I have run across this situation with it. No one else has had a problem picking stuff up. I've driven to other towns to pick up the stuff I wanted. I wouldn't even dream of wanting someone to deliver it to me. Jeez. I guess they live IN TOWN and we don't. So they don't want to drive out here to get the thing that they posted they want. Jeez. Get real.
And what was I doing on the Freecycle sites again anyways? I'm hooked. I was on it again this morning and saw all this crap thinking "Hey I could use that." I left the site before I could send an email. What was I thinking?
It's bloody snowing again this morning, ugh. But at least the school is open. Tomorrow is a scheduled day off, lol. So out of 7 school days they went to school for 2 days.
If Hubby doesn't go back to work soon or start co-operating with my de-cluttering efforts, I don't know what I'll do. I may run away from home. Or I may look for a gun on Freecycle. I could make dog food out of him real quick. Fucker.
So I'm reading the local paper and there's an article about the night of the big storm, a week ago. They're talking about how the roads were closed, including our main road. And about how everyone knew the storm was coming so some people left work early and stuff. And about how everyone was smart and stayed off the roads, and there was no accidents, bla bla bla. Excuse me? Who were all the silly buggers getting stuck out behind our house then? There was plenty o' traffic on our road that night. And there was plenty of almost accidents too. Had Hubby and others not gone out there to rescue those people, who knows what may have happened! Hubby even wrote a letter to this paper telling them about that night, the next day! We were astonished that the road wasn't closed! He had a few choice words for those truck drivers who almost killed everyone too. What are they talking about? Where do they get their information?
So yeah, have a peach of a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home