~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, March 09, 2007

March Break Begins NOW

Hubby and I went to town last night. He took me to a bar we've only been to a couple of times before. He had a craving for wings and I had a craving to get out of the house. So he had his wings and I had a veggie platter. We had a few brewskies and played a couple of games of pool. We then came home and had some more brewskies and played darts. Hubby decided we should smoke a joint, which we used to do chronicly but haven't done much of lately. Shortly thereafter I felt incredibly ill. I haven't been drinking at all, or smoking joints, so I guess the combination all in one night just kicked my ass. I went to bed and Hubby stayed up to watch a movie. While we were in town we went to a hock shop where he actually bought a VCR for $20 just so he could watch some of our old movies.
Today was bright and sunny, yay. The temperatures are supposed to continually rise through the week, yay. So we went out again. This time we headed in the other direction. We went to The Bargain Shop. We finally got that Kodak Easy Share camera for Little R that we have owed her since Christmas. She loves it, and it works well. We bought a bunch of new bedding, you know sheets and comforters. And I got a bunch of new bras and jammie pants for me and Little R. The prices are so good there!
I was gonna go tanning today but that was in the opposite direction of The Bargain Shop and I actually talked myself out of it this morning. I had myself convinced I would likely get fried, and feel claustrophobic in the tanning bed.
So this is the beginning of March Break, yay. I didn't even know. I thought it was the next week. Little R mentioned it this morning. I thought I still had another week to psyche myself up for it, nope.
Hubby took the car in to have a professional look at it. It turns out it will cost too much to have everything fixed, it's not worth it. So, yay, looks like I'll be getting a new car in the near future.
So yeah, pretty uneventful couple of days.
Have a nice night y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home