~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

We Have A Scooter, Finally

I went to bed last night thinking it would probably be a snow day today. It was snowing heavily and very windy. They were calling for a few inches. I was quite surprised when I looked out this morning and saw grass. It turned to rain during the night which melted all the snow. This is a good sign.

We picked up the scooter yesterday, finally. After I told her we couldn't make it in the afternoon I was surprised when she agreed to a later time. Finally going to pick it up wasn't nearly as traumatic as I expected it to be. It was fairly quick and painless. It sure seemed like she doesn't want to part with this thing though. She seems like a person with issues, but she kept it to herself this time, thankfully. I sent her a thank you email when we got home. I'm just glad it's over and done with.

I saw a fox! When we were coming home from picking up the scooter, I saw something which I at first thought was a dog. As we got closer I saw that it was a fox. He was just slinking through a field towards the road. Haven't seen much wildlife lately.

All through the Easter weekend I kept having this strange urge to go to church. This happens every once in a while. But now I'm looking at it as a social thing. I know the chances of getting Hubby to go are pretty slim. I don't want to go by myself. It wasn't so long ago I did try going to church and forced Hubby to go with me. We didn't enjoy it. The people were not so nice. You would think they would welcome newcomers, they weren't very welcoming. Now I'm thinking surely our quaint little church here would be different. I don't want to go for the religion. I want to go for the social and community aspects. There's always a good turnout of cars in the parking lot on Sunday mornings. I want to go and have fun with it. I feel kind of bad for not going for so long. It was a part of my childhood. But I don't have clear memories of it. I think we just picked the wrong church a few years ago when we decided to check it out. It's a very small church we have here. They have recruiting signs out sometimes. Easter is over and the urge is still with me.

Going to Port Dover tomorrow will depend on a) my mood tomorrow morning and b) the weather. If it's cold and rainy I don't think I want to go. Lets face it, it'll depend on my mood tomorrow morning.

Well, I have about two tons of laundry to do so I'm gonna go get started on that.
Have a great day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home