~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Weekend So Far

So far the long weekend has been good. The weather has been terrible. That means the truck still isn't fixed and I will be without a car again next week. So Saturday, Mr. Man and I went to town just to do a little shopping and just to avoid being home. We ended up going to a pub where we had a couple of beers and he had wings and I had perogies. We picked up those dishes and they are still in a box in the trunk of the car. We went to Dollarama only to find they were in the middle of moving to a different location across the parking lot. The new location is much bigger. The one thing I was looking for had not been moved over to the new store yet, of course. We came home and played darts. I think I drank too many beers. I lost every game. Mr. Man soon got bored with the lack of competition. I started my drunken living in the past routine and got all upset. Then we just went to bed and slept it off.

Today, we had a couple of naps before we got up and got mobile. Again we went to town, actually got some groceries this time. And dropped off a bag of clothes to a drop box. We had Little R with us. We dropped her off to hang out with friends in town while we shopped. We then picked her up and we all went out for dinner together. It was a miserable day. Pouring rain all day. Then in the evening the temperature dropped and everything became icy. I think they're calling for snow tonight and tomorrow.

We came home and Little R and I played a few games of darts. I think I won one game. Mr. Man headed off to bed. I tried to get him to stay up and spend the evening with us to no avail. Now it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm still up. That's what happens when you sleep half the day away. I suppose I should go to bed soon too. I'm just so comfy in my new jammies with the fire going. I brought home a doggy bag from dinner and gave the boys some chicken.

Here's a picture I took yesterday during our travels. On the way to pick up the dishes, there was an amazingly pink sunset. The picture was taken in a moving car....



I plan on posting a lot of pictures in the near future. I used to just love snow. I collect pictures of snow. I took pictures of my collection. I also collect coloured glass and took pictures of that. It's a little ironic that I am now sick and tired of the snow. But I do still see beauty in it.

Well, I'm heading off to blog surf a bit before I turn in for the night. Tomorrow is Family Day. We plan on baking a cake and making home-made lasagna for dinner. Have a good night and have an awesome Family Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home