~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, July 05, 2009

It's A Sad Day

Yesterday we went to visit my old friend who I've known since I was a toddler. We lost contact for many years and then hooked up recently on Facebook. She lives quite a distance, on Lake Erie. I'm surprised the car made it. It was a two hour drive. It was our first time at her house. She was at our house last fall. I did take pictures, but it's a whole other story why I can't post them. She lives right on the beach. It was so windy we never did bother going on the beach. The water was very rough. We brought Bear, and he did great for such a long drive. His previous owner told us he gets sick on long drives, but he didn't get sick. We had a good time seeing her and her brother. Her house is so cute. I look forward to going back. Hopefully the weather will be nicer next time.

We got back around midnight and headed up S & Ds for a bonfire. We were too late. No one was there and the fire was out. Sigh. So we came home to find Little R had rifled the entire apartment and stole my coin collection! And she wasn't here. She came home this morning and I asked her if she spent or sold my collection, I also had some old paper money. She spent it! She would have got more for it if she sold it rather than spending it at face value. I could kill her! I don't know what to do. She needs to learn a lesson. We are thinking about having her charged.

So Mr. Man sat up all night waiting for her to come home. While he was up he decided to fix my desktop computer. Well he got it going and got it online, but I lost everything! All my photos, my camera software, all my favourites, everything, gone. And that's why I can't post pictures. It's a sad day around here today.

It's now been a week that I've been off the pills. I think it's getting easier. I don't know, I can't even think straight today. I am so disappointed. Now Mr. Man is going to sleep all day, sigh. I need my camera software to get the pictures off my camera. I don't know how to do it, I need him to do it. Yesterday was so fun and today is such a drag. My child needs to learn a lesson. You don't steal. It's even worse that she will steal from her own family. Gawd.

Have a great day. Sadly I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home