~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, June 19, 2009

Where Is The Summer?

I'm still having trouble accepting that I now live in an apartment. I still cry when I think about my house and my gardens. I am eager to finish unpacking and making this place home. I'll have to remind Mr. Man to bring home his tools to hang pictures. I haven't come up with a place to hang the dart board. I can't imagine not playing darts. It's going to be tricky finding a place for the dart board.

I just can't believe this weather we've been having. It's been cold and rainy and when it's not raining it's overcast. Looks like the sun is out a bit today. But it certainly hasn't been June weather.

I unpacked a box today. It was just bar glasses. I gave away a ton of wine glasses, but I still have a ton. Seems some are missing though, must be in another box. I gave away my bar cabinet. So now I have to fit all the glasses in the kitchen cupboards. I don't know where we'll keep our liquor. Now that Mr. Mans brother isn't living with us we can actually have liquor in the house without it all getting drank in one day.

Well it's Friday, not sure what the plans are for the weekend. Hopefully finishing up the unpacking and hanging pictures. I think we have to go to the reserve again. Last weekend we only got enough smokes to get us through the week. That trip takes up half a day. Sadly on the weekends it's kind of hard to get Mr. Man moving. He gets up and plops in front of the tv and doesn't want to get moving. Oh well I just hope we get something accomplished this weekend. This will probably be my last chance to get dirt and flowers for my planters this weekend too. It's just not the same as having gardens. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. I hope the weather is at least nice for the weekend, haven't checked the forecast.

Well I suppose I should clean up the dirty dishes, my least favourite thing in the world to do. But it has to be done. The kitchen is useless right now. There is just no room in there for dirty dishes. Man I miss my dishwasher. So, I'm off. Have a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blasé said...

Yeah, I battle with that depression thingy too.

Came across your Blog via "Classic Rock". Come visit my blog, you may see something you like. Peace

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home