~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas Is Looming

Finally we're getting some snow. There's a snow squall watch in effect. I guess we're getting a squall right now. Yesterday it was snowing all around us and we hardly got any. Mr. Man was supposed to go to London for his infusion treatment but the doctor called and cancelled because they got so much snow in London.

I've barely started Christmas shopping. I ordered a couple of things online, but actually braving my way through the stores hasn't happened yet. The local Walmart is now open 24 hours. That will come in handy the next couple of weeks. At least I have some idea of what I want to get. The hardest person to buy for is my dad. I have no idea what to get him. He's 95 and doesn't need anything. He's legally blind. I'm open to any suggestions.

This Saturday is the company party. Unfortunately the only family gathering is the same day. We'll have to figure something out to see my family. Every year it's something. I'll have to find something to wear to the company party. I've gained so much weight, nothing fits. Ugh. I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I'm sure I can find something in my collection of velour outfits lol. Thank gawd for stretchy velour.

My eye seems to be pretty much healed. I'm almost out of drops. I have an appointment with an Optician this weekend. Then that's it.

Nothing has been going on. We haven't gone anywhere or done anything. It's just been the grind. Mr. Man just wants to rest on the weekends. So that's it for now. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home