~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Here it is Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas! With the exception of a couple of things, I did all my shopping yesterday. Mr. Man will be shopping today. The tree is half decorated. We have boxes and boxes of decorations all over the apartment. The apartment has been drastically cleaned up but there's still more to do. Nothing is wrapped. T has decided not to come spend the holidays with us, he won't even be here for dinner on Boxing Day. We're having some of Mr. Man's family here for turkey dinner on Boxing Day. We're going to the city to see my father and sister tomorrow afternoon. We're so lucky that Mr. Man is off work from noon today until January 4th. He really needs the break. It makes for a very nice, relaxing holiday. We have about a foot of snow on the ground so it will be a white Christmas, yay. I really look forward to seeing some of our relatives. We don't see any of them often enough. But there are so many we won't be seeing. This year will be extremely toned down as far as gifts go. But we're all older now and it just isn't neccesary. I had fun shopping for Mr. Man's niece's kids. I look forward to shopping after Christmas for things like wrapping paper and cards for next year. Usually get great deals on that kind of stuff. I didn't do it last year so I'm paying full price for that stuff, ugh.
The company party a couple of weeks ago was good. We went to The Old Mill. Our limo was an SUV this year instead of the car we usually get and it had a lot more room in it which was great. The restaurant was very nice, there was a band and dancing. The food was fabulous. But then the restaurant closed early so we all piled into the limo and headed off to a bar. We ended up in a crappy little bar in Mississauga. Mr. Man and I got home around 4 a.m. It was a little strange because there's a couple of new guys at Mr. Man's work so there we were partying with 27 year olds lol. One of the guys girlfriends was obnoxious and gave me a headache.
Last weekend we went to visit my friend who lives at Lake Erie. We had a really good visit. I love going there. I wish my friend and I lived closer together so we could see more of each other.
Well I have a lot to do today. I'll probably be posting again soon. Have a wonderful Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home