~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Its A Snow Day

Good morning.
It is a snow day. No school. It seems to be freezing rain out there right now. I haven't put the garbage out yet, because I just woke up. Hopefully the weather will slow him down, making him late, so I can still get it out in time.
Hubby is home also today with his knee injury. He has an appointment with the doctor today for that.
I got another wall done yesterday, actually its 3 small walls. So its about half done. I am liking it, it definately makes the room seem bigger. So I have one big wall, 2 small walls and a bulkhead left to do. I'm thinking I'll do the stairs too. I'm gonna have to rig up some kind of barricade to keep the dog off the stairs until the paint dries. Once its all done, the next thing will be to paint the ceiling. Then put up trim and baseboards. We have some ideas for that barn board we have, but its outside and needs to be well dried first. So, I guess we'll move on to another room once this one is all done. I think that should be the spare bedroom. We want to move Little R into there because its a bigger room than the one she's in. Its one of the rooms which needs a wall replaced. It also needs flooring as it has skanky old carpet in there still.
I was up very late last night, I'm tired this morning. I stayed up thinking I wouldn't need to be up early for school, had a feeling it would be a snow day with all the weather warnings. But I completely forgot it is garbage day and I need to get up for that, sigh.
I've been just as forgetful these last days, but its silly little shit I forget. The new medication doesn't seem to be hitting me as hard as it did at first. But I still definately have more energy. And I don't have any mood swings. I've been much easier to get along with. But I'm living on minimal sleep too. I know its working, as I say, no mood swings, but also no depression, no crying, no laying in bed all day, no anger either. Everyone notices the difference in me. And I have the desire to giterdone. I've been doing more around the house. I'm doing most of the painting. I've been keeping up with the everyday housework as well. I have a whole new outlook on this house and on life in general. Its a good thing.

Just came back in from taking the trash out and I got it out there in the nick of time! Just as I sat back down at the computer, still dripping from the freezing rain, he pulled up at my house! Perfect timing. I figured he would be way late....wrong. So I beat him by seconds this week lol.
Not much else to say here. I'm hoping the doctor will send Hubby back to work. Hoping to get the painting finished today. Hoping I get some funny email today, or at least ones that aren't too large for me to open. People seem to forget on dial-up any emails over 1MB are too big and take FOREVER to load, so I don't even bother trying.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home