~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday The 13th

Even if you are currently conflicted between your intellect and your intuition, you can feel a sense of well-being that is most welcome in your life today. It doesn't really matter what you should be doing; self-indulgence may be the victor. You cannot fight the inevitable, so enjoy yourself without pushing anything too far.
Friday, April 13, 2007

Does that help me decide whether to go to Port Dover or not? Not really. My horoscope does sound like it's telling me to go though. I don't know, when I woke up and saw the ground covered in snow again, I envisioned walking around Port Dover in the snow, not my idea of fun. But then again, it's not like we have to ride in it or anything. Just walking once we get there. I think I'll let Hubby decide when he gets up.

Hubby took Little R to get her nose pierced last night.....



There it is. She did it. I wanted to do that too when I was younger. But I never did. And now I don't want to so much. It was her idea, she asked for it. Nowadays its not so different from getting your ears done. I think it was a little indulgent of us, but hey, you only live once.

Well, Hubby is up now, so I must go make the decision with him.
Have a great day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home