~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, August 01, 2008

Little R Returns

Not very long after I posted my last entry there was a pounding on my door. It was the CAS (Childrens Aid Society) worker. She came to tell me that Little R had been found and was with the police right that minute. Also that they were bringing her home. Not back to the foster home, but home. The CAS worker decided to terminate the foster care agreement. She said if Little R is not going to cooperate with them then there's no point. So the whole thing and all the heartbreak was pointless. But she's home safe and sound thankfully. The only problem now is, she has no clothes. She packed everything to take to the foster home and unpacked it there. It seems the foster parents are going away so we can't get her stuff until next week sometime.

I know a lot of Little Rs problem is boredom and loneliness. There aren't a lot of kids her age here in paradise. She made new friends when she went to high school in town and most of them live in town. She is trying to fit in with them. She will do anything to get into town to be with them. Unfortunately they're not the best kind of influence.

So we'll see how it goes. She won't be going far with no clothes. Hopefully soon this family will be back to normal. This summer has been a write off. I hope we can salvage the last month or so. I'm relieved to have Little R back home. Glad I didn't have to go 3 months with her gone. Glad she's ok. That was the longest week of my life with her on the run. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home