~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Storm, My Ass...How Disappointing

Good afternoon.
This storm was quite the disappointment, unless of course, the worst is yet to come.
Hubby went to the doctor and the news is not good. He'll be home for another 2 weeks! Are you shitting me?? I'm gonna lose my freaking mind! Oh Lord, give me strength...
He goes back to the doctor again on the 30th. This will be trying. This is a test. This is some kind of cosmic joke, on me. But seriously, I love the dude, so its all good. Nothing like an impromptu vacation I guess.
I do treasure the times I have alone, with the house all to myself. I joke about it, but really, I love it.
This reminds me of when my father retired. Suddenly he was just there, all the time. He drove my mother nuts. He would follow her around the house, nattering at her, questioning everything she did, giving unsolicited advice and suggestions. I can so relate to how she must have felt. I think what honestly bothers me the most is, he isn't eager to do anything. I realize he can't do too much with the bum knee, the whole reason he's here, but still, there must be something, other than following me around, and sitting beside me on the other computer. Even when he is on the other computer, he sits there watching MY computer LOL. Next thing I know he's on the same site I'm on, or being really silly and sending me IMs, gawd.
I didn't do ANY painting today, sigh. I did hang pictures and whatnot back up, and put the furniture back in place. But now we're getting close to having to move the computer! UGH. I'm feeling really crappy today, physically. Just don't feel like doing anything. I had a little nap, but it wasn't near long enough. If I could only remember to take an Ativan at a decent hour, therefore go to sleep at a decent hour.....I tend to not notice the time until 2 or 3 a.m, and THEN take an Ativan! Need to take it around 10 or 11 p.m. This memory thing, or lack thereof, is too much. Amazing I can remember its garbage day though, of all things to remember.
I've added a couple of new links on my home page. One of them is the Dufferin County road conditions. Yesterday a friend was driving from Orangeville to Newmarket and that got me thinking, I used to have a link for a road conditions site. So I found it again and put it on there. Also, there's a guy who has a site about building a bike. He seems to be very talented with drawing, and building a bike, and building a website, so I added it too. If I ever get another tattoo (chances are I will), I'm going to ask him to design it for me. I really liked what I saw on his site. Only one of my tattoos is an original design, made just for me, by the dude who then did the ink. That was the most recent one I got. He was a sadist. I could never go back to him.
One site Hubby showed me is this guy riding across Canada on a bike. I suppose its an adventure, but I would never want to do it. Well, yeah I would, in the summer! Riding anywhere, nevermind across the country, in the dead of winter, is not my idea of fun. Heres that site.
Well, wish me luck with keeping all my marbles over the next couple of weeks lol. I have some "waiting on the old man" to do....Chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home