~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chit Chat

One thing I've noticed that I really don't like about living here is, every single morning I hear sirens. Never in the afternoon or at night, always in the morning. I went for 6 years with hearing no sirens at all to hearing them every single morning. I don't like hearing sirens no matter what time of day. Man I miss the peace and quiet of paradise.

Little R admitted to me yesterday that she did not go to get her SIN (Social Insurance Number) card. I had a feeling she didn't. So yesterday I went down with her and got it done. She needs that to get a job. She now has a number and they gave her a piece of paper with her number on it, so technically she can go get a job any time. Yesterday I allowed her to go to a party. Later she phoned wanting to spend the night, which I allowed. I figured it was better than having her tripping around town in the middle of the night. Today I think I'm going to send her job searching.

They arrested a guy for that stabbing. The last I heard the woman was still in critical condition. I'm happy they made an arrest. The police aren't saying much about it all yet. Stuff like that just shouldn't happen in a town like this.

I'm looking forward to seeing Big R for dinner tonight. She is in town for a wedding this weekend. We are meeting for dinner. Mr. Man will have to drive up here to get us then drive back down to the city for dinner then back up here home. He booked tomorrow off work. I'm not sure what his plans are. I promised Little R we would go shopping for clothes this weekend. Kind of a birthday present. At some point Mr. Man has to go work on the bike. We have a couple of events coming up and it would be nice to have the bike for that. He is confident he'll get it going and I really should have faith, he's always got it going before. It's just been so long since we rode. The last time we rode was July 2007. I'm a little bit eager.

I've taken Bear downtown twice now. Both times were uneventful. But we didn't run into any other dogs. I may be getting over my fear of taking him out on the streets. A lot of people brought their dogs to the Founders Fair. There were a couple of incidents of growling and barking. I don't know what it is, he just automatically doesn't like other male dogs. But the other dogs were starting it at the fair. So we're fine as long as we don't come across other dogs.

Well my tiny kitchen is a mess. That's my job for today, getting it cleaned up. Man I miss my dishwasher. Just waiting for Little R to come home, she said she would be home in the morning. Time to start my day. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home