~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Holiday Pictures 2010

Here are a few of the pictures we took over the holidays. We have none from New Years. Our big day was Boxing Day when we had Mr. Man's family here for a big turkey dinner. Everyone said they enjoyed the dinner, but I was so stressed out and frazzled, it's all a blur to me. This was our first time ever celebrating Christmas with Mr. Man's side of the family. It was great. I do look forward to doing it again. I don't know if i'll do the dinner thing again, but I look forward to spending time with them at the holidays. Then there's a couple of pictures of when we went to see my family on Christmas Day. That was fun too, but I must say, they are the opposite of Mr. Man's family lol. One of my sister's sons and his daughter weren't there, and also my brother and his family weren't there. There are also a couple of my other nephews that we usually see at Christmas who we didn't see this time. Pardon the big gap before the photos, that's just Blogger, I don't have the time to rearrange everything to fit properly. Chow for now.





































This is me, after dinner, on Boxing Day.





This is Mr. Man and his niece's boyfriend on Boxing Day.





This is Mr. Man's nephew and his girlfriend, after dinner, on Boxing Day.




This is me and Mr. Man's niece on Boxing Day.




This is Little R and her cousin on Boxing Day.





This is Mr. Man's younger great niece and great nephew on Boxing Day.






This is Mr. Man, his nephew and Little R on Boxing Day.





This is Mr. Man's oldest great niece on Boxing Day.






This is Mr. Man's niece in the middle, her boyfriend on the right and Mr. Man's nephew's girlfriend on the left on Boxing Day.




This is one of my nephews, just waking from a nap, on Christmas Day.




This is one of my nephews on Christmas Day.



This is my sister on Christmas Day.



This is Little R and Mr. Man on Christmas Day.



This is Little R with my father on Christmas Day.



This is Little R opening a gift on Christmas morning.



This is my old friend at Lake Erie and her daughter a week before Christmas when we went to visit.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home