~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, July 31, 2006

What The Hell?

Something is wrong here....grrrrr. It isn't showing the way I am typing it. It isn't showing the paragraphs. When I hit enter to start a new paragraph, it doesn't seem to be working, and just turns into one long paragraph. What the hell?

I've probably screwed up the template by adding the links and crap down the left side. Oh well...but now I regret even more, deleting the whole thing, grrrrrr. I DO regret it. It was a really dumb thing to do and for a really dumb reason. One manic moment in time, one little click of my mouse, and poof, all gone. I don't like the way its turning out now. I don't like the first post. I liked it much better before, when it started out explaining my reasons and goals and a little bit of background about me. But now, its just a mess. No rhyme nor reason. I'm one click away from starting over yet again. But alas, I could never come up with the same thoughts I had months ago.

Life just sucks sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home