~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

What a gorgeous day! Sadly I slept most of the afternoon and missed most of it. But I did catch some of it, enough to make me yearn for spring that much more. I see they are calling for more snow this Friday, ugh.
Today is our anniversary. Happy Anniversary Honey! I feel like such a shmuck because I didn't get Hubby any presents or do anything special for him or anything. I just slept. (I pulled a half an all-nighter last night and was up too early this morning). So I figure I can just make up for it when he least expects it. I haven't had use of my car because A) Hubbys been using it daily to go to his physio and stuff and B) it isn't even safe to drive at this point. So, I haven't had the chance to go shopping for presents or anything. I will make it up to him.
Speaking of Hubby, that letter he wrote to the local paper about the psycho truck drivers during the blizzard, was published in todays paper! That's gotta be a first. Such is life in a small town.
And now he is cooking me a lovely dinner. He is such a DOLL and I am truly blessed to have him for my Hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home