~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What's In My Closet?

I've been tagged by MomofK9s. I'm supposed to list 8 things I have hidden away in a back closet and then tag three more people. Tagging people is going to be a challenge since no one who reads my blog has a blog of their own.

Here we go...8 things you have stuffed away in a back closet and tag three people.

It doesn't say hall coat closet, or linen closet or bedroom closet, it says back closet. So I'm talking about the closet in the spare bedroom, which I call the back bedroom.

1. Jigsaw puzzles. Lots and lots of jigsaw puzzles.

2. Paint. Theres a couple of cans of paint that we bought almost 5 years ago and have yet to use.

3. Halloween costumes.

4. A fan. One of those big square fans that sits on the floor.

5. Empty boxes.

6. A box of photographs. This serves as my photo album.

7. Old coats. All the coats we'll never wear and I haven't got around to donating yet.

8. A box of doodads. Just little things I've bought for the house that haven't been used yet.

So there you have it. I don't know who to tag. This is the first time I've ever been tagged. I could only come up with 2 people.

Awittykitty at Art, Angst and the Occasional Mention of Nudity
and
Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home

It'll be interesting to see if they actually participate. Thanks for reading, do come again.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Cute tag. It would reveal my inner packrat I'm afraid.

I did a post in January that had picutes and an itemized list of some of the things under my couch. I bet it looks just as bad under there as it did back then. Jen

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take a picture of the closet!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Thank you for tagging me, Char, it was sweet of you to think of me!

My bedroom closet is very scary. I clean and organize it twice a year but it never lasts. I was thinking about getting a cheap chest of drawers to put in there. The main problem is that it's the spot for all of my clothes *and* craft/sewing supplies. Oh well, as long as the door is shut, everything is ok with me. ;0)
Hugs,
Kelli

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home