~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, December 07, 2009

Family Photos

Here are some photos from the family get toether. The first one is what's left of my immediate family. My dad, my sister, my brother and me.



Next is my brother's wife, her daughter holding the chihuahua and one of my nephew's girlfriends.




One of my nephews, my sister's middle son of 3, and his girlfriend.



Our hosts, my sister's youngest son and his girlfriend.



My sister's oldest son and his girlfriend.



My sister and her 3 sons.



My late sister Gail's oldest son.



My late sister Gail's younger son and his wife, the blog readers lol. Sadly there were no posed shots of you two.



One great-niece. Look at those eyelashes!



Her brother, my great-nephew.



Another great-niece. Cute AND smart.



Little R and her second cousin. I'm pretty sure these two were up to no good at one point.



Mr. Man in all his redneck glory.



My step-niece and her boyfriend, my Farmville nieghbours.



I think that's everyone, I certainly hope I didn't miss anyone. Well this only took me 2 hours, Blogger does NOT make it easy. There are a lot more pictures but I just don't have the time. See you next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics C..but I noticed none of you! the pic of little R and her cousin, I can't beleive how much they look alike....So nice to read your stories on here....I always enjoy them

D

3:48 PM  
Blogger Char said...

D, I am in the first picture with my father and siblings.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home