~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

High School Already?

Good morning.
If I sound angry, that's probably because I am. I feel ripped off. I feel like I missed out. I feel that it lowered my quality of life by a great deal. However, the good news is, I'm getting over it. I am moving on. Life is better. Life is downright sweet at times. Every now and then, something will trigger memories. There have been a lot of changes taking place in my life lately, all for the better, so it's still a little fresh in my mind too. Hopefully some day, these memories will be so far in the distance, replaced by new, wonderful, memories, that I won't even blog about it any more. Yeah Baby!!
You all know who you are. I wish it didn't bother me any more. I look forward to the day it stops even entering my mind, if that day ever happens. Somehow I don't think I'll ever truly forget. I'll never forget how happy I am now either.
And in other news...the school thing was long but cool. We got a bit of a tour. That place is enormous! Nothing at all like the high school I went to. About 10 times the size of the school Little R goes to now. Very modern and bright too. Thankfully she is quite excited about going to high school. That's better than being scared, nervous and dreading it. In four and a half years she'll be graduating....omg! The way the years are flying by, that's just around the corner.
I now wish I had been able to be more involved when Big R was in high school. But no, I was a basketcase then. I'm sure her whole high school experience suffered because of that too. Everything is different. It's like I'm having my second life now. The real life I was meant to have. And so my daughters have had 2 very different lives also.
Already starting to plan this years riding events. There are so many to choose from. So many events, so little time. Man, I feel a good season coming on. Wouldn't it be great if Hubby can catch his dream of a new bike too? He has it all picked out, and he wants to get the air ride seat for those long haul rides. Sometimes dreams do come true.
Well, I'm off, time to paint. I now see the whole damn house needs paint, some places more than others. I'm having trouble deciding what to do next as there is so much to choose from.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home