~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

NOW We Can Call It Winter!

Good evening.
I didn't finish the painting...sigh. I counted, and there's technically 8 walls in this room. I have 2-1/2 left to do. The 1/2 is the one wall, and the bulkhead, which are primed but not painted. The 2 is the 2 walls which form the corner where the computers sit. I just couldn't bring myself to shut them down and unplug them. Not yet. Soon. Tomorrow. First thing even. Sigh.
If I'm feeling really ambitious, I plan to do the stairs too.
I started reading a new blog this evening. And I thought I was boring! Ha! I know I am sometimes, but hey, at least I don't go into MINUTE detail about my day-to-day life. It could be worse ya know. Anyhow, I suspect, much like my own blog, which even if it is boring, mindless, random, chattering, it's INTERESTING at the same time. It's a little strange how it's so entertaining to read about someone elses day-to-day life.
I'm not ready to share yet. I haven't read enough of it to decide whether or not it's worth sharing, I only read 2 or 3 entries. But....soon. Maybe tomorrow. Probably not first thing.
Here's a photo of Bear from a while back, not sure how long ago, but it was this winter sometime. I believe he's in the middle of a game, the one he plays with himself and his toy. The toy is either right in front of him, but he has to bury his whole face to sniff it out, or its right behind him, and he will momentarily spin around and pounce on it....





Oh yeah, and NOW we can call it winter...it's currently -15 C and lightly snowing.
Have a warm night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home