~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back To Emerg.

While on our little detour the other day, we saw a deer! Of course we didn't have the camera with us. I had never seen a deer at the side of the road in my life before moving here. Now I've seen many, and not once have I had my camera with me. If I had known we would be driving up sideroads, I would have brought it, but I thought we were just going to town.

Yesterday was strange. It was gloomy and rainy and I had a panic attack. It came out of nowhere and just hit me. I was trying to distract myself by talking to a friend on messenger when the power went out. I called Mr. Man at work and he called the power company then called me back. He found out the power wouldn't be back on until 5 p.m or so, but didn't find out why it was off. So it was a long afternoon. The power came back on just before 5. By then the house was cold from no furnace all afternoon.

I spoke to my father on the phone. He's going to be coming up with my sister to visit soon. They want to come up before the snow flies. It was trying to snow yesterday. A couple of times it snowed then turned to rain.

It was snowing when we left to go back to the hospital. It occurred to me that I had no way of getting Little R to the family doctor. She wasn't getting any better. If anything she sounded worse. So I knew we had to get her back to the hospital. When Mr. Man got home from work both Little R and I were in bed sleeping, just trying to keep warm until the house warmed back up. Rather than wake us up he just hopped in bed with me. It was around 11 p.m when Little R came in and said "I thought you were taking me back to the hosptital!" So we all got up and off we went. Fortunately it was a slow night, there was no one else there, so we got right in to see the doctor. They gave her a treatment with a breathing mask over her face but that didn't really help. So finally, blessed be, he gave her some antibiotics and a prescription for more. We were in and out in less than an hour. The drug store was closed. And the snow had turned to rain. Mr. Man is going into work late this morning so he can go to town and get her presciption filled as soon as the drug store opens.

I'm hoping today will be uneventful. As in no panic attacks, no power outages and no trips to the hospital. For those of you who don't know, panick attacks are not fun. Yesterday I found my legs ready to give out on me, that's never happened before, that isn't one of my usual symptoms. And it all happened for no reason. It came out of the blue. I'm looking forward to a worry free day today. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home