~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween Part 2

Well, Halloween is over again for another year. I did carve one of the pumpkins in the afternoon, and it turned out pretty good. Little R did the other one when she got home from school.

The day before, Little R told me her and another girl at school were going to be fairy princesses at school, so she needed wings, a wand and a tiara. We were going to town anyways, so we stopped in at Dollarama to see what we could find. They were all out of fairy princess wings, the best I could do was bumble bee wings. So I got her that and a crown, the wings came with a wand, and told her she could be a queen bee instead. She was happy with that. I guess she wore it all day at school.

She wore her wings to hand out candy for the first half hour, then she got bored and wanted to go tripping around with friends. I think they did a little trick or treating too. Mr. Man was then on duty to hand out candy. It was too cold out for me. I had to keep the dogs quiet. That's why we tend to just sit outside rather than stay in and have the little ghouls knocking on the door. It would drive the dogs crazy. As it was we ended up putting Eddiewad in the bedroom. I drifted from inside to out, taking pictures with my amazing little camera.

So here's the jackolantern I carved...



And here's the one Little R carved...



And here's the dogs. Dogs of many hats...








Then there's us...







I guess Little R lost her crown. Next is the friends who she ran off with and the new guy nextdoor. Mr. Man guessed it was him right off the bat.





As predicted we have candy left over. We handed out all the little bags I made up and then got into passing out handfuls of the extra stuff Mr. Man bought. I didn't decoarate nearly as elaborate as I usually do, but it still worked. A good time was had by all. Now we can start counting the days til Christmas. Which reminds me, I've already seen Christmas commercials on TV! 55 days and counting. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home