~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Halloween Party

The boys woke me up this morning scratching on the bedroom door. I figured they needed out, so I got up and let them out right away. Just in time to see it SNOWING. There was large clumps of wet, slushy snow falling straight down. Thankfully it didn't stick. The sun did come out but it was cold today.

We went to the Halloween party last night and we didn't dress up. There were plenty of costumes there though. Lots of people. It was a good party. The drive was obnoxious, its 150 KM each way, and was almost enough to make me back out of going. But Mr. Man wanted to go so I bucked up and made the sacrifice. It was our first time at M.Js new place, which is in the same nieghbourhood as his old place. The middle of nowhere, far from here. They have the whole basement set up as the party room. There was a pool table and other amusements. There was tons of decorations, someone spent a lot of time decorating. I told M.J "you got more shit than Dollarama!" LOL We left fairly early, Little R was home alone and sick so we wanted to get back to her and the long drive ahead of us. I was just getting warmed up and did not want to leave lol. It was great, we had a good time the short time we were there. Saw lots of familiar faces and met some new ones. There was an elaborate array of food laid out, all I had was a devilled egg and a chocolate covered strawberry, but there was plenty of other stuff to choose from. A very good scoff. We played some pool and even had a dance. And then it was time to head home. I got some pictures. I had to resize them to post them here as the settings on the camera are still screwed up and it took HUGE photos.

This first one is me (bad haircut and all) playing pool...



Next is Mr. Man racking the balls and I tried to show some of all the decorating...


This next one is a costume. He has a garbage bag around his lower body.



Know what he is? He's HALF IN THE BAG hahaha

This next one is one of the lost Spice Girls...



It's Pumpkin Spice! lol

The next one, I'm not sure what she was, but check out her eyes. She had freaky contacts in.



And last but not least, the couple in the middle were our hosts...


I took several pictures of costumes, friends and acquaintances, but I didn't feel like resizing them all and some folks don't want their mugs on the internet.

We picked up our pumpkins today in the sunny cold. Got a couple of nice ones from the farm down the road. It was basically a pretty lazy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home