~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Morning Panic Attack

It's time to turn the clocks back. Because of that I am up extra early this morning. Here I thought I was sleeping in until 6 a.m, only to find it was 5 a.m.

Little R is STILL coughing up a storm. I'll bet my boots we end up taking her to our family doctor after all. It wouldn't be an issue if I had my car. But as it is, Mr. Man will have to take time off work to take her. The truck is still over at S.Ws. It's almost finished and has been for a while. He just hasn't had the time to go over there and finish the job.

Speaking of Mr. Man and time for jobs...he tore apart the washroom yesterday. He got it in his mind to fix up the bathroom for the appraisal. I guess we'll be painting it today. I wish he would finish one job before starting another. By the time he finishes the truck and I get my car back, I will have forgotten how to drive.

Oh and we went for a drive yesterday. We were heading into town for a few things and he decided to go visiting, only we couldn't find the place. So it was another one of Mr. Mans tours. He does this to me all the time. I think we're going to town and will be gone for an hour, but he takes detours and we end up gone for 4 hours. And he was all buzzed out on his new medication. He stops at a red light, looks both ways, and proceeds to drive right through the red light! All the while he's just yapping and babbling and SLURRING. I'm like what is wrong with you? It turns out absentmindedness and slurred speech are side effects of one of his new medications. As if I don't have enough to worry about already. So we ended up going all the way up to Shelburne and back down to Orangeville, stopping for coffee, stopping at a flea market, and finally getting around to doing what we were there to do. After all that, we forgot to go to the drugstore for MY medication, sigh.

It hit me this morning. It is November and I haven't bought a single Christmas present! How unlike me. I damn near had a panic attack thinking about it. It hasn't even occurred to me to start shopping. What's up with that? In previous years, up until last year, I would be well into it by now. I don't even have any ideas. And I saw something cute at the flea market, but it didn't even occur to me to buy it. Now I'm wishing I did. It was a tree ornament. It was unique. I'm sure there's someone on my list I could give it to.

The funniest thing happened this morning. I hooked up the boys to their respective tethers and when I went to let them back in, there was Eddie, loose. How did that happen? When I went to unhook Bear, there was Eddies tether hooked onto Bears chain. WTF? I have no idea how in the hell that happened. I have magic dogs!

So now I'm in a panic over Mr. Man driving around under the influence of new medication, over my bathroom being torn apart, and over Christmas. Jeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home