~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, October 19, 2007

Let The Frustration Begin

It's almost midnight on Friday. How did you spend your Friday evening? Know what I did? I spent the whole night sitting here waiting for someone from Freecycle to come pick something up. Yeah. It was them who suggested tonight for pick up. Why do people do this? How damn inconsiderate can some people be? There is just no excuse, except maybe, they're dead. It's just not something I can see myself doing. I had a gut feeling they wouldn't show up. They kept changing their mind all week about when they could come. But to leave people waiting for you all evening is just wrong. No email, nothing, just don't show up. Let the frustration begin. Ugh.

It finally stopped raining today, and I think the weekend is supposed to be nice. The plan is to get outside and do all the things around the yard that should have already been done by now. The plan for Sunday is to finish off the truck and get it painted. It's amazing how my husband extends jobs from taking a week to taking months. He is even more of a procrastinator than I am.

So here I sit, with my bad haircut, which seems to be growing back way too slowly, and with a pile of stuff by the front door waiting to be picked up. Mr. Man picked up Little R from a school dance at 11 and is now gone to bed. It's just me, my computer, the TV and a pile of stuff. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home