~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, November 09, 2007

All That Panicking For Nothing

Well didn't the dentist call to reschedule my appointment, grrrrr. After I got myself all freaked out, the nerve. Now I get to work myself up into a panic all over again next week, oh goody.

It snowed all day yesterday. I have pictures. Old man winter has arrived. By the time we took the dogs out for a walk last night, it had stopped and was starting to melt. The smells of winter were definately in the air with all the chimneys chugging out the wonderful scent of wood burning.

Little R is still sick. I thought with the antibiotics she would be better by now. She stayed home from school again yesterday. That's four days she's missed, not good. I'm fighting with her this morning to get her up to go. She can't afford to fall behind.

I was hoping to drop off my Samaritans Purse Christmas shoeboxes last night. We only have until Saturday to do it. But due to weather/road conditions, Mr. Man stopped on his way home to pick up supplies and was late getting home. He didn't want to go back out anyways. The first snow and people were driving like idiots. Besides he's sick now too. So hopefully we can drop them off this evening. There is only a window of 5 days for dropping them off. This year I packed candy canes! I bought them last year just for this, because I couldn't find any in October/November last year and had to settle for other candy.

When I got up this morning it was snowing like mad. Seems to be stopping and starting. Everyone gets excited over the first snow. My new nieghbour is so cute, she sent an email about winter arriving. She sounded excited. It immediately reminded me of the old email "Diary Of A Snow Shoveler". I had to send it to her lol. I think I'll post it here too, if I can get it to post properly. Still can't post videos, don't know what the problem is.



Well, I'm off to find my snow shovel, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home