~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Snowing Again

There's a blizzard going on out there today. It's been snowing heavily all morning. I haven't checked the forecast, so I don't know how much we're supposed to get. We don't usually get this much snow before Christmas, we usually get blasted in January. We've had a couple of green Christmases here, hopefully we'll have a white Christmas this year. After all that looking around at snowblowers, Mr. Man never did buy one. Thankfully T doesn't mind shovelling.

The other day I went to town with D to do a little Christmas shopping. I got a few small things and stocking stuffers. We had a nice time in town. I had planned on buying her lunch as a thank you for driving me to town, but she wasn't hungry. Of course it was snowing that day too and the roads were quite slippery.

We went to court again yesterday and the good news is, it's finally over! It basically got thrown out of court. Mr. Man had to sign a peace bond and he was ordered to continue with family counselling. He is finally allowed to come home! We are all very happy with the outcome, it was almost worth the wait. I am so glad that is finally over with. We celebrated last night. What a long, drawn out ordeal it was. Now we can move ahead with our lives, and get on with it. It was a happy day!

Well I've got a good dent in the Christmas shopping. I usually continue to shop until the last minute. This year is kind of difficult, I just don't know what to get for anyone. I have removed a couple of people from my list. Unfortunately that hasn't really made it any easier. Funny thing is I'm having a tough time with the two people closest to me, Mr. Man and Little R. At least I'm not in a panic about it any more. I have plenty of time now to finish up. It would be a lot easier if I had a car and could just go shopping on my own, as it is I have to count on other people to drive me around. The company Christmas party is on the 13th. We are going to a restaurant/bar with live entertainment in a limo. We are also going to a get together at a friends place in the city on the 20th. Going by last year, we are assuming the company will give Mr. Man a turkey and a ham again. So we plan on having a couple of cozy family dinners at home. I'm in such a good mood thinking about it all, I really look forward to this Christmas. I plan on cleaning the house today to get it ready to start decorating, with the help of T and Little R of course. So I'm off to get started, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home