~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

When I woke up this morning, there was a messenger message waiting from Mr. Man. He said "you better call me". I thought oh oh, what's wrong? So I called him and he said "I may be late today". I said "why is that?" He said "I have to go pick up my prize that I won." He actually won on "Stump The Chump" on Q107! That's a Toronto radio station. Stump The Chump is a trivia question contest. Today it was about Halloween. He was on his way to work, called in, and pulled over to do it. He doesn't remember the questions. He won $200+ of 6/49 tickets, tickets to see Yes and tickets to an old timers hockey game! Right on! Mr. Man listens to Q107 all the time. In the summer they do this thing where they set up a coffee drive thru in front of somebody's house in the morning and Mr. Man went to one this year and came home with a bunch of stuff, a t-shirt, a CD, a coffee mug, etc. But this is the first time he's gotten through on the phone to do an on the air contest. I'm so proud of him! How exciting!

And in other news, I just woke up. I just had to share that little bit of news. I don't know what it's like out. I don't know what I'm doing today, other than carving a pumpkin. It's Halloween! Little R will be doing one and I'll be doing one. And that'll be the extent of our decorating this year. Two lonely jack-o-lanterns. I may hang a Happy Halloween sign on the door too. Half our decorations are buried in the garage.

Oh well, that's todays excitement. I'm off to start my day. Have a good one and Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home