~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, November 03, 2008

The Reunion

Well the weekend was a whirlwind. As soon as we got back from the Reserve on Saturday, Mr. Mans brother called. He was fighting with his girlfriend. Mr. Man drove down to the city to pick him up. Little R and I quickly cleaned up the house. Finally they arrived and there was big hugs passed around. It was 12 years since we saw him. He hasn't changed very much. So Saturday night was spent partying. SW and a friend of hers came over for a while. Sunday was spent just puttering around the house. We went out to eat. Went grocery shopping. Then we settled in to watch home movies. I ended up keeping T up until 1 in the morning. This morning he has gone with Mr. Man and I don't know if he's coming back or what, but I think so. I think he may be here to stay. I don't know how I feel about that. It's awkward. Going from no contact for 12 years to living together, over night. Well, we'll see what happens. Mr. Man is thrilled to have his brother back in his life. One thing that was really freaky is that they both had the same song as their ringtones on their phones!

Mr. Man checked his 6/49 tickets yesterday. All he won was 5 free tickets. We thought for sure he would win something with that many tickets. Oh well.

I sold another item on eBay, yay me. I haven't listed anything for days so next week I won't have any auctions ending. I took a little break from it there. I was starting to get a little confused with so many auctions going.

I'll post a couple of pictures from the weekend. We were drinking Saturday night and I still feel a little off from it. We just don't drink much any more, so when we do it really hits me. Hopefully by the end of the day I'll feel back to normal. Ok so here's the reunion photos...









So there they are, brothers again. I'm so happy for Mr. Man. This is something he's wanted for a long time. Once again the weekend just flew by. I can't believe it's November 3 already. Christmas is going to be on top of us before I know it. I haven't even started shopping or anything. It was pretty cold out all weekend. Its foggy this morning. The snow will be flying soon too. I feel very unprepared. I better start my day. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home