~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! New Years Eve was pretty anticlimatic. We opted to just stay home. We had a few drinks, played some darts and had a game of Trivial Pursuit. We were invited out but decided to stay home. New Years Day was very quiet, we watched movies all day. The holidays are almost over and it feels like it never happened. Yesterday Mr. Man was getting all depressed about having to go back to work. As I thought the holidays just flew by and we really didn't do anything. It never once felt like the holidays. That is depressing me. Now I have to pack up all the decorations and whatnot.

I have high hopes for this year. I know I said that a year ago too. 2008 was a terrible year for us. This year has to be better. And next Christmas is going to be very different. I'm going to feel it.

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. Just going to get a referral. I am hoping it's nothing, like it was before. I'm hoping I won't be subjected to a poke n feel today.

I made one new year resolution. I can't really say here what it is, but so far so good. I resolved to quit something, and no it's not smoking. I didn't do it yesterday and I haven't done it so far today. I'm feeling it, but I'll do it. I'm determined to quit.

It's January 2nd 2009 and I feel like crying. Not a good start to the new year. I want to feel happy again. That's a goal for this year. I think I'll be spending less time on the computer this year. It just doesn't bring me the happiness it used to. I hardly get any email any more. I find myself not even knowing what to do on the computer any more. So, I'm going to get off and find new things to amuse myself with. I don't know if I'm going to carry on with eBay or not, I haven't decided.

I hope you had a great new year celebration and I wish you and yours all the best for 2009. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home