~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're All Moved In

Well we're all moved in. Now the fun begins trying to find homes for all our stuff. Obviously we don't have nearly as much space and storage as we had before. I've got boxes piled to the ceiling. I can't get at anything. I have a pantry in the kitchen with no shelves in it. Mr. Man is supposed to make shelves at work today. I just hope he remembers. I've been freecycling my little heart out. Keep coming across stuff we can do without and post it immediately. Our phone isn't hooked up to the buzzer yet so I have to meet these people downstairs. One person came and when I wasn't there waiting for her she buzzed the superintenant! Jeez. It was only yesterday that the super found out we have a dog. She informed us that dogs are not allowed. As long as we take him out the side door and basically hide him and no one complains its ok. We also found out we do get a locker. Thank heavens! Somewhere to store all our Christmas crap. Unpacking is going to be quite the challenge. Of course I have started, but have a long way to go yet. We even have several boxes of Big R's stuff. She is coming up next week for a wedding or something so she's going to come here on Monday and go through her boxes so we can finally get rid of them. Meanwile they are blocking me from getting at my own stuff to unpack. It's crazy and I don't think I'm going to get much done today. I need Mr.Man here to move stuff around. I need him to hook up the computers too. I've been using the laptop at the kitchen counter all weekend. I got rid of a good portion of my coloured glass collection. I got rid of a pile of Christmas stuff. Got rid of clothes. I've really had to improvise with putting stuff away. I'm overwhelmed. I have 3 poeple coming from freecycle today so far. And I have to meet them all downstairs at differnet times. The dog barks every time he hears another dog bark outside. I'm still terrified to walk him. Little R is going out today so I don't know what I'm going to do while she's gone. Hopefully the dog won't need out. Well I'm getting back at it. Wish me luck. It beats being homeless I guess. There's a lot to get used to. Ugh. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home