~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Photos

Good morning.
Heres some photos. This is my sister, my dad and my hubby.




And here is Big R, my great-nephew, my dad and my nephew.




And here is Big R and her guy.





And this is the Dahlia, given to me by a nieghbour.





This plant is huge, I had no idea it would get so big. They have to be dug up in the fall, stored over winter, then planted again in the spring. There are many flowers on each plant. When the neighbour gave them to me she told me they don't bloom until September-October...hmmmm. Maybe she was talking about the other bulbs she gave me which are Canna Lillies. Again I have no idea what to expect from them and they have to be dug up in the fall also.

Have a good day, its gonna be another scorcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home