~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Arthur Fall Fair

Did not realize how late it is! 1:40 a.m, sheesh. Oh well, I'm here now. Poor Little R...in the first round which is for Showmanship, she came in like 11th out of 21, which is a lot of kids for one class. Then in the Conformation round, there were signifigantly less kids and the judge had her in 4th but then bumped her down to 7th! I think I was more upset about that than she was. I wasn't really upset just disappointed. Thought she was gonna get 4th...and then....sigh....

It was way too cold for an outdoor show today. Tomorrow is the Caledon Fall Fair. Same thing, different town. I should mention Little R got a nice camp chair at the show today and I forgot to mention the nice duffel bag she got a few shows back lol. On top of the cash and ribbons they seem to get these gifts too. Its great!





So there they are, Little R and Gem.
Funny thing with this fair, they also had other animals like sheep and dogs! We watched a bit of the dog show and all through it I kept saying "Bear could do that!" I tried looking the club up online and couldn't find it, but apparently there are lots of them. Its something to look into I think. It looked like fun for both the pet owners and the dogs! Something I could see me and Bear doing! LOL




And then the sheep...they were in these pens between shows. The saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" applied here LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home