~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Riding To The Reserve

Good evening.
Today was good. We rode down to the reserve for smokes. We had to detour due to construction, making the ride quite a bit longer than usual. It was windy and a bit chilly. I was wishing I had my earmuffs on my helmet. After picking up our smokes, we went for lunch. The food was good. We noticed people at another table smoking so I asked the waitress if we were allowed to smoke and she said "yeah, just grab an ashtray"! We couldn't believe it, its been years since we've been able to smoke in a restaurant. Thats one thing I miss, having a smoke while waiting for the food to arrive and right after eating. We felt like we were in another country lol.
So then we popped in at Six Nations Choppers. We see the sign but have never gone to check it out. There was no one there, but then a lady came over and said she was the owners wife. She took us inside and showed us all around. It was amazing. A very nice shop. She was very friendly and gracious and told us how it all started out from her husband watching Orange County Choppers on tv and as a hobby, then turned into a business. They were actually away working on opening their second location. We saw some awesome bikes in there. Besides building the choppers they also work on Harleys etc. And buying from them is tax free! It was cool, we're glad we stopped in, can't wait to see the new store and it was very nice to meet Flo.
We were gone most of the day. Little R was with friends getting ready for the 4-H competition tomorrow. I am trying to prepare myself for my oral surgery tomorrow. The closer it gets the more nervous I get. I'm so afraid of being knocked out! Even worse is knowing I won't be able to smoke or eat. But I am really trying to think positive, everything will be fine and I will be happy its over and happy once I have dentures and won't have to deal with another toothache ever again. And I'll be able to smile without worrying about how awful my teeth look. Though then I'm sure I'll be the one who spits out the teeth when I laugh or something lol. Anyhow, I sure hope I feel up to going to the competition tomorrow afternoon.
I took a few pictures today...

















Some farms do these displays every year, advertising the fall fair in their towns. Pretty imaginative. Amazing what some people can do with bales of hay lol.
Oh well, wish me luck tomorrow. Have a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I favor to examine, nevertheless it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home