~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm sick ugh

Good afternoon.
Wow, I do not feel well. Apparently neither does Hubby, because he called work this morning and said he couldn't go in and has been in bed ever since. I'm not sure if we've caught a bug or what. I know I was pretty upset after my visit with my dentist, but now I just feel downright ill. And we both have this horrible cough. Its hard to breathe. S.W was over here last night saying the same thing. She has asthma and was carrying one of her inhalers everywhere. On top of this very sore mouth, this just sucks. Even the dog is coughing once in a while.
Every time, and I do mean every time, Hubby takes a holiday from work, he gets sick. He only takes a break once in a while, like every other year, and when he does, he will end up starting to feel sick in the last couple of days. Then he ends up missing more time at work after going back because it turns into a full blown sickness. Bizarre.
Very interesting, to me anyway, that S.P has sold her house and moved, as far as I know, and I haven't heard a word from her. Maybe the move didn't work out. Her hubby did call my hubby at work a few weeks ago, looking for a deal on tires, and mentioned their moving date was Aug. 28th. Thats the last we've heard from them. I thought for sure she would at least want to brag about her new place. Oh well. Nothing I can do.
Ok, I'm off to get some rest. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home