~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Got The Bike Back

Good evening.
After I finished cutting the grass I started weeding a much neglected garden and what did I find but a Nicotiana flower, also from last year and also dark pink. This is just getting weird.
We went down to the bike shop around closing time lol and got back home around 10:30. Hubby is happy with the work done. I even got a new leather in the deal hehehe. Just want to say "thanks you guys", for staying until it was done. There is an old saying...get er done...lol. While we were there I had the opportunity to meet another guy who is in my MSN Group. He seemed like a very nice guy.
We stopped for gas just around the corner from the bike shop. The price there was $.72 and its still $.88 up here. There were line ups. My windshield was a mess, seeing as we had a bit of a drive home and it was dark, I figured I better clean it. So I was doing that while Hubby ran in to pay. Well didn't some jerk waiting start yelling at me! He was totally ignorant, rude and obnoxious. Telling me to "do that tomorrow". Before I could say anything the guy on the other side of the pump I was at, started telling him to shut up, relax and called him an asshole! I thought that was cool lol. Unbeknownst to me, he then went in and told Hubby "some guy is out there harrassing your old lady" etc. Meanwhile I had moved my car, but the bike was right behind me and "buddy" still couldn't get at the pump anyway. When Hubby came out I told him "hey that guy is in a hurry". LOL He already knew about it and went right over and gave the jerk whatfor. The drive home was uneventful (and seemed quicker than when Hubby drove down there? lol) He thouroughly enjoyed his ride home.
Thats it, thats all. Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home