~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, September 25, 2006

Friggin Cats

The other day. I was sitting downstairs at the computer, big surprise there eh, and Bear was laying at my feet as always, and Little R was laying on the couch nagging me about one thing or another, as always, and all of a sudden there is a screaming ruckus going on outside the window. We are in the familyroom which is half below grade half above grade, so the windows are at ground level outside. Its those dam cats, at it again. It was hilarious watching Bear listening. You know how dogs cock their head from side to side and flip their ears and stuff? And then there was a THUNK! on the window, one of the cats actually flew into the window, and thats when Bear lost it and started his barking and running around. I don't know why those cats have chosen my house to hang out at and to have their scraps at. They've been spotted on the roof several times now. Knowing there is a dog living here, you would think they would find somewhere else to hang out.
No I didn't go cut and edge the front lawn today ugh. It was too cold. I had a daylong nap instead. But now I feel like doing it, but the troll is out there doing his. Not in the mood for the big 'I can ignore you better' thing.
Little R knocked her Daddys bike over in the garage trying to get at her own bike! Oh Boy! Hopefully he will handle it well and not freak right out. We stood it back up, yeah it took both of us to do that ugh, but it looks like its going to tip right over again. I called him and told him and he seemed ok with it, just glad to be on his way home, hopefully he won't spend the rest of his drive brooding and getting properly pissed off. Man oh man, KIDS! She still couldn't get at her own bike anyways sigh. I guess Daddy has it buried so that no one can just snag it. Sure glad the alarm on the bike wasn't on because I don't know where the keys are to turn it off.
The dentist office has been calling me for days. I finally called them back, I have to go tomorrow evening to try something on. Since I've never had dentures before, I don't know what it is they're talking about. I have a feeling its going to be painful though. Man I HATE going to the dentist. They're all sadists.
Ok it sounds like the troll is done, I'm going out now.
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home