~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Still Need Sleep

Good evening.
Its been a long day. I should sleep well tonight. So, the student doctor was there again and when he asked me if I have any questions I said "what are you like 18?" LOL he said actually I'm 24. Not that far off. Cripes I have a 23 year old daughter. They were very kind and understanding. They allowed Hubby to be there for the whole thing. As we followed them deeper into the depths of the hospital to the operating room!! That momentarily freaked me out, it was actually cool, we got to watch the whole thing on tv. It wasn't long before I had seen enough and had to look away. Yes there is a little pain involved, but nothing drastic. We will hear back if they find anything, otherwise I just go back in 6 months and do it all over again, yippee.
So then Hubby and I had a lovely afternoon driving around different towns looking at houses for sale.
I managed to get a nice fire going tonight, but am too tired to stay up and enjoy it.
Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home