~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, September 15, 2006

ugh

Good morning?
My gawd I am in agony!!
Woke up around 3:30 basically having contractions, but wait, I'm not pregnant! So here we go again...when this happened a few years ago it was endomitriosis. Took a couple of Tylenols and came down to check my email while I wait for them to kick in. They never did kick in. So woke poor Hubby up to get one of his heavy duty pain killers. Speaking of Hubby....he FINALLY got to see a spinal surgeon yesterday and guess what? Surgery won't help him! GDI. So he's a mess for life, thanks to the car accident which was completely NOT HIS FAULT. I guess he'll be sharing this info with the lawyer and hopefully we can get on with this settlement. Thats just this whole other story, he's not the same man he used to be and its not his fault and it screwed up our life, our plans, our dreams...
He hasn't even had the bike out, we haven't even opened the garage, hardly left the house except to go to doctors and hospitals and to pick up neccessities of life like food. He hasn't been to work for a month! We're screwed again.
The grass is more like a meadow than a lawn now lol. The poor dog is really confused, he just doesn't know what the hell is going on around here. He took off on me again when I first woke up and took him out thinking a little walk might work out my pain, didn't bother with the leash and he just totally ignored me little bugger. He was gone for a good hour, I'm pretty confident he just goes for a good rip through the field, but its always in the back of my mind that he may venture the other way out to the road. It never ceases to just blow my mind how much I LOVE that animal. He just melts my heart.
The furnace guy came yesterday, with a bunch of tools and parts. I was like don't come near me, you do not want this. The house is absolutely embarassing, piles of laundry all over the place UGH. And then, holyfuckinifitwasn'tforbadluck...he had the WRONG PARTS. Sooo, I STILL have NO FURNACE sigh. I'm too weak to make a fire....but it isn't too bad, my fever seems to be keeping me warm enough.
I think I'm past the delirious stage and just in a weird twilight zonish state. I really have nothing to say, nothing to talk about, but to bitch, moan, whine and complain....sorry.
Yesterday was meet the creature night at the school. Thankfully Hubby made it back from his appointment in time to take Little R over to it, they have a barbecue too, so they had some dinner. Poor things, its not like I'm gonna cook anything for them.
Basically I'm only posting this because there was something wrong. My blog wouldn't load, internal server error, whatever the hell that means, so I thought maybe a new post would do something. I have no clue.
Yay, the pain killer is working. But I've already had like 4 smokes grrrrrrr. I kind of knew as soon as I could breathe again, I'd be smoking again. But I am determined to do this. Sitting at the computer is when I smoke the most I think. Our friend C.G, was here once this summer, hadn't seen them in ages, in like a year. She was diagnosed with emphyzema and HAD to quit smoking. Thats why we hadn't seen or heard from them, she had been quite ill. Like myself, she spent a lot of time at the computer chain smoking. She told me that was the hardest part about quitting, was when she was on the computer, so shes staying away from it more. I don't know if she even reads this, and I really should send her an email...but if you are reading it, hope you're ok. Gawd I've been soooo self absorbed this whole summer, a downright selfish hag. I know one person who would say thats just normal, but really it isn't. And I DO beat myself up over everything I do wrong.
K...I'm done. My pain is gone and I'm flying at 6 a.m wheeeeeee.....what a life.
Have a grrrrreeeeat day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home