~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

She Won 2nd Place Again!

Good morning...
Ok, I am not a sickly person. I am not used to being ill. I don't like it. I'm not good at it. It is making me so much more miserable than usual. I just want to feel better but I don't. This is just knocking the hell out of me. I have never been so sick before in my life. I am not handling it well.
I didn't even go to the 4-H show yesterday. I stayed home and slept. Hubby went, he even rode. He had trouble with the bike. He will be calling the shop he had it at. Anyhow, Little R came in 2nd again! Way to go kid. She's a natural. Actually it was in the conformation round which is really all about the calf. But still...
There was a really good event this weekend, which I really wanted to attend, but there was no way. Didn't get much riding or event attending in this year at all. It's depressing.
So the other day, was it Friday, when I took one of Hubbys pills in the morning, I ended up way overdoing it and feeling twice as ill the next day, yesterday. I cut the front lawn, I went to town with Hubby, we did lunch and some shopping. I should have been home in bed, resting. So then yesterday, I felt just as bad as before I got any medication. And I am smoking more, when I can breathe at all. I knew I would. But I've still cut way down on how much I smoke. I haven't really been counting because it was upsetting me. Today I'm gonna count.
It looks all cold and foggy and miserable out there again. Though it did warm up yesterday, it didn't look warm.
Well, enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home