~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm Freezing Here

Good morning.
The house is cold this morning. We still have no furnace. The fire has gone out and I haven't bothered starting a new one yet. How long does it take to get a part? I think I'm catching a cold. How ridiculous to recover from that bronchitis only to catch a cold.
I got part of the backyard mowed yesterday. I did about a third of it before I had to come in to rest. Being cold all the time is not motivation to do anything, other than climb into bed and snuggle under the warm covers.
Tomorrow is the Grand Valley 4-H show. Hubby has informed me he'll be working tomorrow...great. The last thing I want to do is sit outside and freeze all day. It isn't supposed to be this cold in September.
I pretty much have absolutely nothing to say. I've been doing nothing. All this month has been spent being sick and trying to recover. Trying to keep warm. Worrying.
I think I found the perfect house for me, in a nearby town. I am really hoping it will still be up for sale if and when we get a settlement. I kind of want to just stay here and renovate. We'll see. I've always wanted a Victorian house. No amount of renovating could make this place anything like a Victorian. I think I would still keep this place and rent it out. It could be an investment if the values ever go up around here.
I would still like to get my business off the ground. That's been kind of put on hold for a while. It seems like everything has been put on hold. All because of a car accident 3 years ago.
Ugh....I'm going to make a fire now.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home