~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Swamp Thing

Why can't I sleep? Two hours ago I was exhausted, went to bed, fell asleep, had a weird dream, woke up and could not get back to sleep. I cannot shut my brain off. And I find it way hot! That's ODD. I'm usually freezing and can't get warm, my gawd is it a hot flash? UGH. I felt a little better today I guess, spent most of the day outside. Yesterday was horrible, I was horrible to my Hubby. I don't know what came over me, but I HATED him. Today I just wanted to make it better, mend the wounds. That man, my Hubby, is an incredible dude, he is the best father and husband anyone could ask for, he does not deserve my shit. He must really love me.
I smoked too much again. I'm on cigarette 20 or so right now.
So we tried to go for a scoot. There is something wrong. Don't ask me. Made it to town, had a coffee and made it back home. Too bad 'cause it was actually a lovely warm day and we were planning to go to Tottenham to check out that doo there. Sigh, oh well, theres always next year.
Prior to the attempted ride, we had drove to other town for gas. On the way there we came across a big old turtle in the middle of the road. Hubby picked it up to move it over to the side it was headed to, so it wouldn't get run over, and this thing HISSED at him as well as snapped. He put it back down. Of course we didn't have the camera with us. On the way back, it was still there, but had made it across the road and was now safely at the side of the road. We whipped home, it wasn't far, grabbed the camera and went back, it was still there. On some roads there are actually turtle crossing signs, but not this road. This is the second time we've seen one in the 3 years we've lived here. But the first time when we came back with a camera it was gone. It looked pretty old, it was big. It had huge claws and like a sharp beak. Snapping turtle maybe? Anyhow, heres some pictures...













No wonder I can't sleep LOL. Isn't it cute?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If papa was a turtle, that is what he would look like.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home