~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Whalen Show & Shine

Good afternoon.

We headed down to Brampton this morning to a Show & Shine at Whalen Custom Cycles. They did a very good job with it. There was a live band and they had TONS of prizes for the 50/50 draw. We won a free oil change. They also had a draw for a plasma tv. There was a pretty good turn out of people. Saw Critter and Petoonia with her new paint. We were thinking of entering our bike if we were able to roll it out of the shop lol, but it was up on the table half apart. I felt kind of silly there without a bike lol. We brought the dog and its the longest he's been away from home since we've had him. He was a little freaked out by all the noise of the band and bikes. It got very hot and muggy too. But we all had a good time.
I've been corrected...Deb won 3rd and 4th place yesterday not 3rd and 3rd. But hey, whatever, thats still excellent. We would have won best antique/vintage today if we had the bike going lol. Oh well, next time.
Heres a couple of pics, have a good night...














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home