~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Computer Issues

Good morning.
Its been nice to spend a couple of days at home. Hubby finally hooked up the new dishwasher. It really is "whisper quiet"! It works great, I love it. Little R hasn't been able to go walk Gem, it seems Gem has pneumonia! But she is supposed to be better by Friday for the Orangeville Fall Fair competition. I don't know what kind of condition I'll be in on Friday after having all those teeth pulled, I'd hate to miss a show. Haven't heard anything from the bike shop. Hubby will be so disappointed if he doesn't get the bike back before the weekend. I guess it can be a challenge to get parts for it since its so old. We've heard nothing but good things about this shop and the mechanic. I'm sure whenever we do get it back, he will have done an outstanding job on it. Apparently there were several members of the Group I'm in at the Whalen doo, some I've even met before lol. I didn't see any of them. Some people I talked to I didn't know they were members until after. I had to rejoin the Group, MSN did some changing and I lost my membership. I haven't gone near it since last Novemberish. It would be nice to have the bike back for the Trike-In this weekend, I hope I am up to going also. We always have such a good time there, great bunch of folks there.
I've been having computer issues which started yesterday. I do believe its the phone line. There seems to be static on the line which comes and goes. If I'm connected when it starts, I get disconnected. It has been a real pain. I keep getting disconnected out of the blue every few minutes. We called Bell and they can send someone out tomorrow. UGH.
Well, I'm off to finish cutting the grass. Started it Monday and still haven't done it all. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home