~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sweet Dreams

And good evening...

It was so mild today yet I did not get any yard work done. I had an appointment in town at 4:30. It was around 1:30 when I happened to notice the weather warning. Calling for severe weather, thunderstorms, damaging winds, hail, heavy rain and possible tornados. UGH. It started around 3. It wasn't so bad.
Meanwhile S.W was on messenger saying "you HAVE to come over here and see what I got!" I'm like, is it a living thing? Is it an inanimate thing? She says, "are you outside? Can't you see it from there?" NOW she's got me going. She will not answer any questions, I just have to come over and see it. For me to be able to see it from here it would have to be something like an inflated hot air balloon. My curiosity is piqued. Ok, fine, I'll stop there on my way to town around 4 p.m.
Thankfully the storm had come and gone, or so I thought, by 4 when I had to head into town. So I stopped there enroute. She had a great big St. Bernard! She also has 3 Jack Russells, it was a little bizarre. His name is Bubba! What a droopy face on that massive head of his. I walk up to Bubba, she has him on a leash, I put my hand out for him to sniff me out and he GROWLS at me! Shit! Turns out, he is there temporarily, his owners are breaking up and along with abusing the wife this guy abused Bubba too, poor thing, so she couldn't have him with her wherever she went to get away from the abuser, so S.W stepped up and brought Bubba home with her. He was growling at everyone, but didn't get aggressive. I just stayed back away from him. He is HUGE.
I went to my appointment, it was uneventful, lasted about 10-15 minutes, I was back home in 45 minutes. Then it started raining. Once Hubby got home from work, I don't know, I was suddenly very sleepy and went to lay down. I was having a dream that I caught a hummingbird, which was white with blue, and had set it free inside my sisters house (analyze that!) when I was awakened by earth shattering thunder. Then I found my guy at the foot of the bed trembling and panting. That was around 8:30 p.m. I got up and there was no more thunder or anything, sigh. Now I'm wide awake and everyone else is sound asleep.
I did get a couple of pictures of my blooming Easter Lilies...








So that's it.
Sweet dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home