~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, September 11, 2006

Thanks For The Pics...

Good morning.
Today is the day I go for "further testing" and I am scared, even though I know I won't likely find out anything today.
The other day S.W asked me which email I check more often and I told her. So last night while I was sitting here waiting for some pictures from her, I kept checking the email I told her I use, thinking, she knows this is the one I use because she asked me exactly that. This morning I checked the other email and sure enough there was the pictures! Why would she do that? Thank you for the effort S.W. Most of them are so unclear and/or distant you can't even tell who is in it though. Live and learn, I won't be letting Hubby go anywhere without the camera again lol. I guess he didn't think about it because its usually me who throws it into my purse every time we go anywhere. Anyhow, it looks like they had a nice setup there and smaller classes. The ring looks huge. I'm sorry I missed it.






I think one of those photos might be her getting second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home